Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Hi Alaskagirl,

I'm 2dpo (I think lol) I'm using opks for the first time and I've had some confusing results. How many dpo are you?

I'd love some company in this TWW, it feels like it drags so slowly

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Im here with you 3 DPO, waiting.

hoping for 2 lines this month! Im here waiting with you in Michigan, we are trying for our first. :)

7 years ago

yes! I am fixated on symptoms. I had an e/p last year and this is 2nd month ttc. I am 3dpo today. Obviously, I have no "pregnancy" symptoms at this point.

7 years ago

I don't have any symptoms either, i know some women say they do so I was just asking... 3dpo here

Feeling bummed out bc I think may have used my opks and clear blue advanced wrong. Been getting weird results. But I hope you all are feeling good.. I'm praying for our rainbow.

Baby dust to everyone!

Hoping for those 2 lines

7 years ago

Do you guys mind if I jump on here? I'm 2dpo today and would love some company these next couple of weeks.
Obviously no symptoms yet, but praying for a positive. Had a late term loss back in August so I'm excited to be trying again.

Hope you're both well! You guys are a bit further along than I am, are either of you getting any symptoms yet?

Please take care.

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Hey!!! I'll be part of this. I'm going crazy, I want a baby so badly! I'm either 10 or 9 DPO! We will see tomorrow, yesterday I had a faint positive and all negatives today. I tested way too early. Having symptoms or could be going insane. ;)

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,
I'm so glad that there are so many of us on here and can help each other go through this dreaded two week wait.

I'm feeling a little blue because my body has been sorta out of whack sense my miscarriage in September.... and i don't know if I ovulated this month. I have had a lot of conflicting information from my poor body:

Clear Blue OPK: I had 2 days of high fertility followed by a Peak fertility... there was no EWCM

Cheapo OPKs: Never picked up an LH surge

CM: I started on Saturday with EWCM through today...

BBT: I have been charting every day and had a weird dip thing yesterday... My chart is on my home page if you want to check it out.

sooooo have I ovulated? It seems not.

Leah, any +'s today?

thinking of you all!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

@ Alaskagirl, so sorry about miscarriage. I've heard that's very hard to go through, and I bet the wait for your body to reset is hard to handle. However, at least you know you can get pregnant, right? My husband always says A LOT of miscarriages happen, but that doesn't make it easier at all.....:( It's very scary to think about how many can potentially end in a miscarriage. We just have to think about how it's nature doing it's own thing for a reason. Wish I could be more helpful. I'll check your chart next.

I didn't get a positive today, it's still only 11 DPO, so it's early, but chances are if it picked up any HCG during 9 DPO and it's not now..it means it was a chemical pregnancy that ended in very early miscarriage, but I was told to expect that, so I'm not really emotional about it. I'm totally bummed, but it was the first month we tried and it happened on accident that we did it the day before I ovulated, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Just always remember there is next month.

7 years ago

Im 6dpo. I have like abdominal pain, cramping..IDK. Trying not to read too much into it.
every sore or cramp..im like...IS THAT A BABY in the making..haha.

this is our 1st baby , and we have been ttc for 2 cycles. We were married in Oct. so we jump right into trying to conceive. We both want a child so badly.

baby dust to you all. I hope we can come back on this chat and share all these positives.

7 years ago

Hi ash, so sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately I think I can relate my daughter was born sleeping in august as well. It's been a really hard couple months. My prayers and thoughts are with you..

Leah, faint positives are a great start... fx they get darker..hcg doubles every 2 days right? Def test again!!

Alaska, I used opks and the clear blue advanced. I think they confused me..opks would be dark positive but clear blue was low.. then it went peak that afternoon. I think I messed up bc I used fmu and smu for each test and I think clearblue asks for fmu. The smu threw off my results : \ wish I followed the directions better. And my cm didn't seem to match up to anything lol I'm a mess for sure! I wish I could be more help. I heard that the peak result is more reliable than the high results, but again not sure.

at 5do I don't really have any "real" symptoms to report haha I sure feel a few things pulling, cramping, exhaustion, really moody lol these past 4 days. So we'll see! Fx!!

Any of you ladies feeling anything? I'm waiting for the bfp hcg tests I ordered to come in..they're taking forever but maybe that's good, itll keep me for testing too early! .

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo