Community post

Discussion

TTC & HPT Nightmare..Evaps, faint lines and iffy positives

everyone, my name is Carla...I found this site a couple days ago. My dh and I have been TTC conceive for about a year. Began taking COQ10 and NAC for extra help with pcos. I started taking pg tests at 9dpo. Each time it looks like an evap or white/light faint positive or yoi can only see it really faint. Then after it sits the evap line or faint line gets darker BUT after the 10 mins. Got a digital to st...one said not pregnant and one said pregnant. The one that said pregnant I opened at two evident lines then was told they have a Hugh false positive rate. Grr. I am still 4 days before my missed period so am going to find out either way then just decided to follow the cycle closely this time. I have had miscarriage and ectopic (abdominal) and three failed IVFs about 10 years ago then had my beautiful miracle son was fearful to try again. Thanks!

I'll try and post the links to all the pics. Total all 15 of varioys brands have had what I thought were evaps. Most/all had a line faint or light come up in timeframe but not clear until after 10 minutes.is that even possible to have that many evaps? My poor dh took one but no evaps at all which added to the nightmare, lol.

So just a quick intro.
Glad to have found this site.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey Carla! I'm having the exact same problem.. Every test I've take for the past two days have like a shadow line without any ink sticking to it.. And it's definitely there, or am I going crazy!? Any tests iv taken in the past have just been a blank negative, I wouldn't have even known where the line shoulda been!.. I also have pcos but the 'thin type' been refused treatment so I'm on the verge of giving up!!
What happened with you? Did you get a definite negative or positive??

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo