Community post

Discussion

10DPO.. faint BFP but no symptoms.. feeling nervous

Hi all,

Me and DH TTC#1, cycle 4

2/3DPO: woke up with a blob of blood in my knickers followed by spotting for the rest of the day

8DPO: faint BFP but way after the time limit (20 mins) .. on three different tests

9DPO: faint BFP but again just outside the time frame. Got DH to take a test to confirm they weren't evap lines and the evap lines he got were completely different to what mine looked like. Mine have colour, his are colourless and took a LOT longer (overnight)) to show the evap

10DPO: BFP after six mins, faint but bit darker

These are the first BFP I've ever had, and im experiencing no symptoms at all.. just sore boobs but that's normal for me just before AF. Infact, my boobs have got less sore over the week.. which worries me even though still getting faint BFP!

I'm so nervous, I'm even panicking about eating too much food for tea, or drinking too little or too much which I know it silly but I'm just so worried about a chemical pregnancy even though I can't help it if it happens...

Anyone else who feels the same fears and worries?

At the moment I don't even feel pregnant, I've taken probably 20 tests in the last 3 days because I just don't believe it, I feel so normal...

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo