Community post

Discussion

please help in need of it fast

okay the last few months of my periods they have been 2 days very light and 1 day spotting well jans 8 period so i think shows up and it was very light with brown and pink and some red never a flow .off and on for 2 days ,it was more when i wiped then anything on my panty liner ,and sorry again for tmi it showed brown on liner . then the 14 came and i starting have brown when i wipe ,and it contuined intill today then stopped .so i checked my cervix again tonight and its high and really soft and i have lots of thick white and brown mucus .any help please and the 7 th i tested and got a - .please help .

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hmm. Could just not have picked up, maybe diluted urine. You can always test again. Sounds like it could be pregnancy, but you never know until you get that BFP. And you can always go to your doctor. Good luck!! Let us know what you find out! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo