Community post

Discussion

3DPO Looking for TWW Buddies!

View Full Post

I'm 3DPO today and looking for some friends to wait out the grueling next 2 weeks! I'm 32 years old and on my 3rd cycle trying to conceive my first child. So far no symptoms, hoping this time goes by fast!

31 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!

I am at 7 dpo and have no symptoms Still trying to stay optomistic. Also trying to stay away from hpts for a few more days!

Hopetobe2 - I think you ovulated within 12 hrs of you peak test. I've also read that you should take opks with afternoon urine, not fmu. -- I use opk strips to chart my ovulation (this is month 2) just to see how long my cycles are and such. I tend to test postive on opk, and then have eggwhite cm about 24 hrs later. I probably ovulate sometime between there.

&& to all!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

So I've only used the digital clearblue OPK and I test in the morning. The directions said as long as it's 4 hours since you last urniated, any time is fine. With the regular clearblue opk you either get a smiley face or not, so I don't know what a low result is, sorry!

I think I'm about 10 DPO today and I started what looks like a very light period :( But it's very strange because I'm only on CD 24 and I never have that short of cycles. No symptoms of any kind, pregnancy or period! Trying to stay positive!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey!!! I am Currently 3 DPO and trying for our 2nd. I have one from a previous marriage and he doesnt have any. We are on our 4th cycle and to be honest its getting a little frustrating. Hopefully this is the month we all get what we are wanting for Christmas !!!

7 years ago

Well... I caved this morning and took a hpt... BFN. I know it's too early, but I'm going to the dentist today and convinced myself it was a good idea to test.

Symptom wise, I've been super tired and have had some crazy dreams. My bbs are little sore today, but that might be just signs that af is due in a few days.

Prayers for everyone!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Hi ladies! 8 dpo today. Trying to hold off testing... I had some spotting on 6 dpo that makes me think it was maybe implantation bleeding, fx! How are you ladies doing, any symptoms yet? And when are you planning on testing, is 10 dpi too early??

7 years ago

Bethelight how many dpo are you? It's so frustrating that pg and af symptoms are practically the same!

7 years ago

Today makes 9dpo! Praying that we are blessed with a little one for Christmas!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Bethelight what a great present that would be! I'm starting to get a bit discouraged, feeling like I'm out this month. I'm trying to be positive and not think about it, which is tough because I work as an infant teacher and I'm surrounded by babies! Ugh. This waiting stuff is hard.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, I think I'm out this cycle :( Have had light bleeding for the past 3 days, which is exactly what happened leading up to my period last month. It does seem kind of strange though, has anyone else had this happen? I'll have 2-3 days of light bleeding and then BAM! major cramps and heavy flow.

7 years ago • Post starter

Allison1017- I hear you - I am a teacher as well!

I am 11 dpo and got another BFN this morning with a clear blue digital. Poo. I have been EXHAUSTED the past few days and my breasts have been hurting a lot more than normal before af. It's still early, and according to stats on this site, 20% pregnant women got negatives using brand on same dpo. So, I am still trying to be optimistic!

Waiting. is. so. hard. It is consuming my every thought!

jmvd- I'm sorry :( Hopefully af won't come, and you'll get your bfp! If not, next month could be it!!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo