Community post

Discussion

3DPO Looking for TWW Buddies!

I'm 3DPO today and looking for some friends to wait out the grueling next 2 weeks! I'm 32 years old and on my 3rd cycle trying to conceive my first child. So far no symptoms, hoping this time goes by fast!

31 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hello!

I am 1 DPO so I'm pretty close to you in this TWW. I am 25 and we are TTC our first!

Here's to hoping that this is our month!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

How long have you been trying? I told myself when we started that I wasn't going to go crazy over charting and keeping track of every little thing, but I got sucked in!

Last cycle I started spotting light pink at 4DPO and it continued on and off until AF came. Just got some light pink spotting this morning at 4DPO, so it already has me thinking pessimistic :( I hope I am wrong though and this is my month!

7 years ago • Post starter

This is only cycle #2 of trying - I had my IUD removed 10/20. I was worried that I wouldn't have a normal cycle/af for a few months after having mirena and no af for 4 years, but af came and went as if nothing ever happened! It made me hopeful that getting pregnant wouldn't be as difficult or take as long as anticipated.

Think positive - no pun intended! This month IS our month. Speak life into the situtation!

I got sucked into charting too... I do this site and the glow app on my phone. Husband has the "it will happen when it happens" attitude, but I got too curious about the process and science of it all!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

That's great that you normalized out so quickly! My first cycle was kind of long, but I think I'm finally normal now. I was on the pill for 15 years, so I had no idea what to expect either!

I use the Ovia app and mostly just use this for questions and perusing different topics. I tried explaining all of it to my husband and he basically just said, tell me when it's time, haha.

Trying to stay positive! My best friend just found out she's pregnant about a month ago after trying for 6 months, so now I'm really hoping it happens soon for us so we can be pregs together!

Im at 6dpo. This my FIRST actual time trying to conceive. I have 3 others but they came unexpectedly LOL. This is my second cycle trying. I started Vitex and Fertility Aid Supplements, and also increased my Folic Acid and Calcium. I will say this, the day after I ovulated I slept for an entire day and my body was so sore. Im sleep by 8 pm now, and have these crazy vivid dreams that have me moaning to the point my husband has to wake me. And my breast are so sore. running down the streps is a piece of work. I have never had my boobs hurt like this

7 years ago

RockayRoadz, those all sound like good signs! At least from what I've heard ;) Did you have similar symptoms for your other pregnancies? Or I guess maybe you weren't looking for symptoms if they weren't planned. I haven't been particularly tired, but I have been having some very strange, vivid dreams about random things, haha.

Hi! I am 5 dpo today. So I think we are on the same schedule. This is just my second month actually charting and paying attention to the TTC details! Hopefully these next few days will fly by and our wait will be over!

7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm 1dpo and ttc after my first child's stillbirth... it's been a rough three months but I'm trying so hard to be optimistic. .. had a chemical last month but feeling really good for this cycle. Finally decided to use fertility friend app and pay attention to my body more. Also using opks and clearblue advanced ovulation tests. I want so desperately to be pregnant again but it's also the scariest thing... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!! GL ladies : )

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Welcome candynap! Sound like we're pretty much in the same boat!

Hopetobe2, I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through. It takes a strong woman to stay optimistic and it sounds like you've got it!

I've used the clear blue digital ovulation test for the past 2 cycles now, it at least puts my mind at ease to see the smiley face and know that things are working as they should!

Thank you jmvd !! I'm really trying hard.

It's still so early for me at 2dpo, no symptoms to report here.. how are all 6ou girls doing with symptoms anything yet?

Jmvd....Since you've been using the clearblue can I ask a question, I'm so new opks. So I got a low result on Nov 29 with fmu.. that evening I tested positive on an answer opk and took another clearblue and got a peak result! Needless to say I was confused. Then on the 30th I got a positive on an answer opk. Then yesterday , 12/1 I got a positive answer opk in the morning and low on clearblue in the evening... now this morning with 2mu I got a positive answer opk and a high on clearblue...

If you followed that lol in your experience would you say my results are normal? Do you think I could've ovulated on Nov 30th (day after peak result)?

I hope you understood my crazy details.. thanks so much in advance... I still am learning. My daughter was planned but It happened completely naturally. I wasn't tracking anything.

And please ladies if you have any input I'd truely appreciate it!!

Wishing us all

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo