Community post

Discussion

Just Need Answers ! ( Tmi ) Please help !

Okay ! I'm new to this , only been on this for a week !
Let me start , I'm young , Healthy , a little underweight I suppose ( 4'11 , 90 pounds ) & I was a cigarette & marijuana smoker .
This is Cycle #2 for me ! Last month wasn't so great & I normally have 22 days cycles as far as I know and can track . ( I know very short lol ) .
Last month - Oct 1st - Oct 4th : Period started .
Ovulation wasn't confirmed . and I got my next period on October 23rd . ( this period was way off , VERY VERY HEAVY with an abundant amount of clots I've never experienced which lasted 7 FULL days) .
This month - I had light spotting around the 31st - 2nd . light pink and only when I wiped . Period on the 14th was totally missed . I check my cervix & CM daily ! Because I don't have a bbt thermometer . I was very dry and my cervix was low and hard and closed though after my period . but the 13th everything changed ! It rose all the way up , it stayed closed , and it became very soft ! I kept receiving loads of Creamy CM , even up until now ! .
On the 23rd I spotted very light pink mixed with CM ! No cramps of nothing , I thought my period was going to start , so I checked my cervix and it was still high and soft and closed . when I pulled my finger out , there was dark red / brown blood on it . I thought I was done for , until the next morning I went to check everything and there was NOTHING ! so I was really confused . The next morning after that ( The 25th ) when I used the bathroom , there was like 3 drops of light blood , once again I thought I was out . but that was all I got that day ! So around 2am this morning ( November 27th ) me and my partner TRIED to have sex , he's not average , so it always hurts at first . well not but 5 minutes in , I start noticing the texture of the wetness wasnt like normal , so I ran to the bathroom and sure enough there was blood ! Everywhereeee ! On my inner thighs , on his penis , on his thighs ! Like everywhere !! I remembered telling him " Damn babe ! You brought my period !! " but this morning I went to use the bathroom , bracing myself for a slight gush of blood to come out and instead I got nothing !! so I'm currently researching my head off ! I haven't taken a test for about a week because I'm to scared to receive a bfn If I was pregnant , I'd be 5 - 6 weeks now , I just need someone's input to calm me down !! Is there a possibility I may be pregnant ??? Or should I brace myself for AF ? I have 3 days left until it will be a complete 31 days I haven't had my period ! Which is neverrrr the case with me !

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The only way of knowing that would be to take a test. I've thought I was pregnant c and I'm still not pregnant. In 3 years, I have had every pregnancy sign in the book that weren't in fact pregnancy related. There is always that chance you are. And you need to know sooner than later. If you are indeed a little under weight, you need to be able to make sure your pregnancy is healthy right off the bat. Good luck...

Mill

7 years ago

Take a test

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo