Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

Hey ladies! Hope you all are excited and doing well :) Our EDD is Aug 10/17. A prophet told us we might expect twins soon (a few months ago). I guess we'll find out! We are approximately 3 weeks 3 days along. Hoping to book our first appointment tomorrow! We had an early MC in April so hopefully we'll get an early appointment. When and how are you ladies planning on telling your spouse/family? We're thinking maybe New Years? We'd like to wait for an ultrasound though just incase we're having twins. It would be fun to have a double surprise! Sticky baby dust and best wishes :)

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congrats I'm with you, we have the same EDD. I haven't told my dh yet and I'm thinking of telling family either on our 7 year anniversary or Valentine's Day if I can hold off! I'll tell my hubby by ultrasound I'm praying! We lost our last two pregnancies due to ectopic so I want to make sure that it's in the uterus first!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks! Congrats to you too! That's so awesome that we found out on the same day and also have the same EDD! Technically I found out a moment before my husband because I quickly looked at the test before him. I guess I was expecting a let down so I wanted to know first. I looked at him, then he knew. I'm sorry for your losses! You're so strong to hold off on telling him. I pray that your little baby sticks this time! I can't help but feel a tiny bit of apprehension every time I feel a bit of pain/stretching/cramping. Did you make your first appointment yet? Ours is next Monday (:O). How far along will you be by then? We're hoping to be able to hold off on telling our family until at least Jan 22 (I'll be around 12wks by then so the risk will have gone down. I figure we'll end up telling our Mom's on Christmas Eve though :p. Our EDD for our first pregnancy was Christmas Eve so it might help to relieve a bit of tension/sadness from that day. Do you feel any symptoms yet? I've been feeling a lot of stretching and so far just a few period like back cramps and lots of CM…(sorry if tmi). I'm thinking about joining an aquafit class and a pregnancy yoga class. I'm not sure when people usually start going to a prenatal class but I'm excited for that too! :p

7 years ago • Post starter

I created a ticker and it changed my EDD! I thought one of my apps was off when it said I was 3 weeks but I guess I overlooked it. We're still very close though :)

TheLord'sBlessings I'm sorry for your losses as well. My appt is Friday for bloodwork to confirm pregnancy! I'm thinking of waiting until 12weeks for family. I'm seeing if I can hold off until Christmas for hubby. I'm crampy and had some discomfort at bottom of belly last night. Night sweat and back pain. We will see it's in God's Hands.

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia - Thank you. That's so soon! You must be very excited. It's so hard to wait that long! Are you thinking about planning a special "reveal"? Last time we found out we were pregnant we told everyone right away…I'm glad we did though so they knew what we were going through. That will be such a lovely Christmas surprise for him! I feel like the first trimester is going to go so fast. Do you have twins in your family? My dh's grandma was a twin and my great grandpa had siblings that were twins as well. I'm hoping for twins but it will still be a shock if it really happens. Of course I will be just as excited if we have a singleton pregnancy though :) It's really hard for us to keep this secret!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo