Community post

Discussion

TTC rainbow baby #1 Anyone else?

Starting a new thread since so many others seem to have 20+ pages! Idk about you guys but right now, at this time I have no patience for that! So currently 9DPO Cycle 7 CD 28 (average around 31CD). Planning to test tomorrow! Anyone else think they would do the same or is it a waste…? I think it was yesterday morning (or the morning before) that I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth after waking up. I noticed it suddenly then it wasn't really there so I can't help but be suspicious of my mind playing tricks on me. Where are you ladies at right now in your TTW? Symptoms? Planned testing day? Are you a POAS addict? I would be…but my logical mind plays tug-o-war with my emotional side lol. SO expensive! I will definitely order cheap test strips online if this isn't my month.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well 9po is average for implantation to occur , I know its very rare to have implantation spotting , but I'd wait to at least 12dpo to see if you do experience it , or until after you missed your period to test ! to you though ! I to am trying to conceive my rainbow baby ?

7 years ago

Anonymousqt - I ended up testing despite my best judgement…and using evening pee with a 3 hour hold got a negative on clear blue digital. I tested again the following morning just since I had the test and was wanting to buy clear blue plus anyway… IT WAS POSITIVE! I'm super excited but strangely calm today. I'm trying my best not to be nervous. I've had a stretching/cramping feeling almost all day which I also had before our MC but apparently it's normal. I just have to trust that everything will be okay, and if not…I will still be okay. I'm still hoping for you to get your rainbow baby too!!! What DPO are you? Any encouraging symptoms?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo