Community post

Discussion

What would YOU do?

I need your opinions and experiences ladies! I have only really been keeping track of things with a period app. I was super stressed and busy this month (funeral 2000 miles away and court for my brother regarding my niece). According to my app I'm 9 DPO today. I was planning on waiting till tomorrow morning to test but my husband is bringing home a pregnancy test tonight! Oh, the temptation. If he brings two maybe I should test tonight just incase? What would YOU do? Anyone test at 9dpo with success? Also, has anyone here got an early BFP with twins? I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I would really love to have a cycle buddy but so far, no go. I feel SUPER exhausted lately but that may have to do with stress, being a temporary caregiver for my 5 yo niece and also I think I'm finally transitioning into ketosis (which I will abandon once I get a BFP and go low carb).

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo