Community post

Discussion

Confused-..AF/Implantation?

I believe I might be due for AF on 1/17, but on Friday I started noticing very faint brownish color when I wipe. Saturday, while I haven't needed any type of liner or pad, I saw red when I wiped. This morning, there was dark brown again.

I feel like I might be jumping the gun in asking this question as this may be a slow start to AF, but I've had no cramps associated with this at all.

I didn't track ovulation this cycle, so I do not know how many DPO I am and I don't want to test yet as this might be the start of AF..

I've had very tender/sore breasts for a week, stuffy nose, sore throat, bouts of nausea here and there, and earlier last week felt a pinching feeling in my lower abs.

Thanks for any input!

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

hi ckhouck im going thru the samething still having brownish dc af due today still no show hopefully this it for the both of us they say when your cycle is different than previous cycles thats a good sign good luck and lots of baby dust

12 years ago

thanks! babydust to you!! Keep me posted!

I feel like I need to pee more, but I don't know if that's a subconscious thing to keep checking to see if the witch arrived.

12 years ago • Post starter

If you actually pee than its not in your head i know i haave been running all night long for three days but this also happens during af hopefully its my little girl making her way and thank you

12 years ago

Hi there,

to you all.

I am new to this forum and this is the 4th month of TTC. I have had sharp shooting pains on the right side of my lower abdomen for a week or so now, have had a few days of dark pee and today have noticed globby cm which was a light brown colour! Think I am 9DPO but not sure, am due AF on Wednesday!

Lets hope that what we are all experiencing are signs!

12 years ago

I'm going through the same thing except I'm not spotting. My AF isn't due until the 22nd so that makes me 8DPO.I actually just posted in the forum about this! Tonight I began getting what I though was ovulation pain because they seem so similar so I tested with a OPK and it was stark neg. I never have PMS cramps nor do I ever have AF cramps,so I'm very stumped as to what is going on. I understand that implantation can range from 6-10 DPO so that is something that I could be having. However where as you are unsure of your DPO do you at least recall your LMP? You and have both have the classic symptoms of pregnancy. Ive been super tired sore boobs,peeing every 15 mins or so it seems lol and can't forget about these nasty cramps :( ughh

12 years ago

I believe it was around 22 Dec. It was right around the time I was getting ready for vacation and all the days are just blending together. If it was 22 Dec that would make me around 12 or 13 DPO. I usually ovulate around CD 14, but not all cycles.

The bleeding is still going on, but still no need for any type of liner or pad, so I'm just waiting to see if it picks up. I have a feeling it will. It's (TMI) still dark brown/dark red. I've never had an AF that didn't require any type of pad or protection.

FX for you! GL

12 years ago • Post starter

Typically red/brown could mean implantation. I would get a HPT if you are pregnant it will more then likely show up now! Seeing how your 12 or 13 DPO First Response 6 days sooner will work! GL and keep us posted

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo