Community post

Discussion

Bowel Endometriosis and Evening Primrose Oil????

Hello Ladies,

This is cycle #6, TTC #1. Being 37 years old, I am somewhat impatient and have already been to see a FS. My hormone levels are fine, my tubes are not blocked (I had a tubal patency test), DH's swimmers are awesome, but I have been diagnosed with severe bowel endometriosis, which is a complete suprise to me. My FS however, does not want to do anything about that yet, as he wants me to keep trying (naturally) until I can't do it any longer.

When I indicated that I was at the point already and said that it was hard (ie. emotionally, psychologically etc), he said to me that if I was finding this hard, then there is no way I would be able to handle IVF. I was not impressed with this advice and have made an appointment to see another FS. But that isn't until the end of January.

So after more research, I'm giving Evening Primrose Oil a try. I'm taking 2 1000mg tablets a day and I'm also going to use preseed.

According to all of tests both me and DH have undertaken, I have heaps of eggs, am ovulating, my tubes are clear and his swimmers are good. So I'm thinking the issue may be hositle CM or my eggs are poor quality. Search of google suggests that Evening Primrose Oil might be the solution! Has anyone had any success with EPO or have a similar story/plan?

Thanks

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo