Community post

Discussion

CD 25 6 DPO (?) Need Support

I've been feeling really down lately but trying to stay positive. Just found out today that my niece's mom (my brother's ex) is 13 weeks pregnant with identical twins…

I'll discuss that another time. Right now, I need to stick to the facts. The least amount of erratic emotion right now, the better.

23, married 1.5 yrs (Husband 26)
Started TTC Aug 2015
Pregnant 8 months later
Miscarriage less than 1 week after finding out (~5wks)
TTC every since
On Cycle #7
Not tracking anymore
Using period app to keep up with CD and estimated O day
BD every second day around that time
Was going to order 25 preg test dip strips but they probably wouldn't arrive in time before my period
Planning to test DPO 10? (Sunday)
Obviously trying to wait to test…

We both want as many children as the Lord will bless us with…there's so many things about life that I don't understand.User Image

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello, I'm very very new to this forum (just signed up today!). Hubby and I are 31, married 1.5 years. This is our 12th cycle TTC. I only have 1 ovary after the other as removed 8 years ago when it was taken over by a Dermoid cyst. I'm currently CD 7 & also hope to test on Sunday (CD 11)!

I know how hard it is to CONSTANTLY see everyone around you get pregnant... it SUCKS! My husband even commented once about how even the commercials on Hulu were rubbing it in! LoL Its definitely not an easy ride, and it's definitely not as easy as they make it seem in the movies! Im always truly happy for friends and family that get pregnant, but it still hurts a little inside to see it happen to everyone but us. You're definitely not alone! GL, FX, & lots & lots of baby dust! =)

7 years ago

SMK329 - Welcome! Did you start TTC right after getting married? All you need is one :) I'm excited! Have you given in and tested yet? My husband is bringing me a test tonight (hopefully 2 lol). I'm torn between testing tonight (9DPO?) and testing tomorrow morning. I find the night before testing really hard. My willpower goes out the window and my curiosity sky rockets!

I'm glad you understand although I wish it were easy for you too! Awwh, it sounds like he is just as excited as you. Do you want a boy or girl? What about him? I want…twins :p but a boy first would be awesome. My husband also wants a boy (or twins). His grandma was a twin but her twin died early on in life. Yeah, the movies make people who are TTC after years of trying feel like they are broken. I completely feel the same way! I ask a million questions and get super excited but later usually end up crying as the reality of my own situation sinks back in. What does FX mean? GL and copious amounts of baby dust to you too! :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo