Community post

Discussion

the injection and clomid scared and worried

Hello I have done 3 rounds of femara and provera. My follicles will mature but they want release an egg. I do have PCOS my Dr mentioned I might try the injection ð??? i am just so lost/scared on all of this. Im suppose to do Clomid this next round instead of femara and i dont know how i feel about the shot. Anyone have experience with it and maybe help give me some kind of hope.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have PCOS too and also did cookie and femera the first time with no success. It wasn't until I got serious about a low carb diet that I got ovulation to occur...I was told that insulin resistance is something that prevents ovulation.

I also have the shot but haven't got to use it because ovulation occurred before I could make it to the doctor. I wouldn't be too concerned because it is extremely common. I hope you get a BFP soon!

9 years ago

Thank you i am going to have to do the low carb it will be hard because i do love my bread but if it helps to get my husband and i our little miracle it will be well worth it! Thank you so much

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo