Community post

Discussion

Short cycles (24-25)?? 8 dpo

I'm 8 dpo I tested this afternoon. Ugh I know I pretty much wasted the test. But my period is due tomorrow with no signs of it. So I figured it HAD to show up. My cycles are short. I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat. I don't even know when to test. Or if anything should show up this early??

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have short cycles as well 23-25 days. My last cycle was 23 days and just found out I was pregnant last Sunday but was 3 days late for my period before I got even the faintest of lines. Now the lines are super dark and confirmed by the dr. It was really strange but my cycles have been a little weird because my thyroid dr had also given me dhea supplements which I understand can make you cycles a little wacky starting out. I honestly believe I ovulated 5 days later than my cycle calendar predicted and that may be the reason for the neg results I was getting!

7 years ago

Did you have any symptoms? I am having a little cramping today but no AF still. I tested again today first thing in the morning and bfn.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo