Community post

Discussion

TWW symptoms 8DPO

Due to my husband and I's work schedule we only TTC once a year so I always kind of feel defeated before we even start because I know the odds are against us. However, this time I think it may have worked. I am currently 8DPO. The last 2 days my symptoms have been- bloating, nausea, mild cramping, sore breasts, a pain in the right ovary area, constant cm since O and extreme fatigue. I took a test this morning and it was negative, but I know it's still really early... I'm just too impatient!! Today I think I might have felt twinges... it was such a weird wavy feeling around my belly button and only lasted about 30 seconds.

This TWW is excruciating... with my first child I didn't realize I was pregnant until I was over a week late so there was no wait and I wasn't over analyzing every symptom.

Is anyone in the same boat as I am? Has anyone had these symptoms with a BFP?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I am also 8 dpo today :-) took a test and no go. I was feeling doubtful this morning but took my temp and it is still high. I had a huge dip at 6 dpo and its been high 7 and 8 so here is to hoping. FX crossed for you! Lots of baby dust! Do you guys BD every other day when he is home for that 1 time of the year?

7 years ago

I wish I would have tracked my temp this time, I only monitored cm and used ovulation tests. BD was every other day until EWCM then it was twice a day for those two days... I didn't want to miss out this time! Haha! He is home quite a bit but he can't always take off work with his projects/travel and August/September is my slow time at work so it just also works out that we are trying in November.

Fingers crossed for us both!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo