Community post

Discussion

Yes? or am I just crazy?

Can someone please take a look at this and tell me what you think? I'm 16DPO today and still getting BFNs when I test. No real "symptoms" except that I had a few weird things happen this cycle. I thought I O'd CD14-17 because I had all the signs I usually get like O pain, Watery CM, and Open Cervix. on CD 20-25 I had really sore nips like what I get before AF is due and on CD29/30 I got two VERY small bits of blood (no need for any protective wear). I was sure that my period was starting like usual. Then.... NOTHING since. The BBs are not hurting and everything is back to normal except I didn't get a period at all and it's now CD36.

Only thing I could interpret as symptoms might be this headache that doesn't want to go away and terrible skin (I usually don't break out but I'm looking like I'm 14 again!). My back has been sore, but I attribute that to the change in weather this week, and other than that.... nothing else. Today I felt maybe like my bra was different... like it is kinda feeling uncomfortable, but I haven't worn this one in a while. I just really don't think or feel like I'm pregnant... so I'm wondering when do you think I should get my period or do you think maybe I got pregnant after all?

I'm going crazy.

https://www.ovagraph.com/cycles/413963/3693247/chart

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo