Community post

Discussion

nearly positive OPKs since CD7 (currently CD12)??? help!

So I had a missed miscarriage and D&C July 28 of this year. It was my first pregnancy and it took us nearly 2 years to conceive this baby and we were devastated that it ended this way. Before we started TTC I was unfortunately on the depo shot. My last shot was November of 2013. I'm not sure if that's originally why it took us so long to conceive the first time, but this is my 5th cycle since my D&C and I kind of figured we would be pregnant again by now. I decided to take OPKs this cycle, when they got delivered on CD 7 I took one right away and was shocked to see it so dark. I assumed I was going to be ovulating very soon, but now I'm CD 12 and still getting *ALMOST* positive OPKs but not quite there yet. I did post a photo but can't find out how to attach it to this post. Anyways, my cycles are generally 26-28 days long and they're pretty consistent. My test from tonight does seem to be a tiny bit closer to positive than the others, but it's so hard to tell. Has this every happened to any of you? Is there any chance of me even conceiving this month with this many days of nearly positive OPKs? ugh! and I already took a pregnancy test, it was negative as could be. Thanks in advance for ANY help!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo