Community post

Discussion

Frustrated - Long Cycle

Hi ya'll - I'm in need of some help. Last month I had a beautiful cycle with a clear thermal shift, positive opk, and cm that all pinpointed O. I didn't fall pregnant though (had 2 evap line tests ugh! cheapies). I got a 3 day period - very heavy so I know that it was a real period.

Fertility Friend gave me cross hairs for CD10 this month, but then took them away a few days later and now gave me new cross hairs for CD20. I think that my CM and other signs suggest CD15 for O, though.

I had sore BB's CD20-25 (when I would usually for my period to start on CD28/29- I do not usually have sore BBs when I ovulate and I've been charting for over 3 years) It's now CD 33 all signs are gone and fertility friend tells me that I'm 13 dpo so I took a test and it was BFN.

I need some help figuring out when I should be expecting a period. When I should test... or if maybe I didn't ovulate. Any thoughts, encouragement, or stories would be great.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

17 DPO today - BFN / temp still high. No new symptoms.

7 years ago • Post starter

I have a long cycle too & I know how frustrating it could be. Did you find out what was going on?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo