Community post

Discussion

beta numbers rising, falling then rising again

I have a question ladies. I found out I was pregnant at 4 wks (10/20/16) had hcg return at 9 so dr just thought I was not very far along and to return on Thursday(4 days). Well I had some spotting that is still here this very day. That beta test came back at 54.t. Told me again to return the following Monday(11/4/16) which that beta test came back with levels of 36 which dropped and she then told me it was not a good pregnancy and expect a miscarriage. I went in this past Tuesday for a regular post checkup and new beta tests to make sure everything was back to normal. Well,Dr called me yesterday and said that my beta actually jumped to 136 which she has never seen. During the time when we were told we were having a miscarriage I did pregnancy tests up to my dr apt and yes they were getting fainter. Today I took a home test just because and it is the darkest bfp line I have ever gotten. I am also still spotting. Never did have any cramping or miscarriage symptoms during any of this. I have had miscarriages before and this isn't the same. Can anyone help?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had this same experience with my son
Who is now 4 ...i started to bleed at 5 weeks
i bleed till my tenth week & all of a sudden it stop
i did not miscarry ... he is very healthy & i gave
birth at 38 week ... i know this is not easy for you
try not to stress & worry if u feel u need to talk
with or call your dr please do so asap but u can
bleed & have a healthy baby your beat sounds
good as it is rising like it should try to be on bed rest
it helped me alot with my bleeding im here if u need to
talk or have anymore questions im praying for u &
your sticky lil bean :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo