Community post

Discussion

NEW HERE looking for help

Hi there everyone
Well OH & I have been trying to conceive for 12 months now, but this month I am just obsessed, maybe because it's got the point where I think it may not happen?

My main issue is my irregular cycle's, they range from 27 - 52 days, so I guess my question is how do I pinpoint ovulation? And want I really want to know is, anyone out there have a similar but successful story?

Would love to meet people in similar situation to talk to :)

Much love & baby dust to all xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you have irregular cycles, the best thing to do is start charting them using a BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer. You can find them at the local drug store. You'll see a rise in temperature after you ovulate. However, a better/easier way may be to buy some OPKs (ovulation predictor kits) & start peeing on them from around cycle day 9 or so until your period arrives. The internet cheapie brands, eg Wondfo, work well for this because you get a bunch for a cheap price. You can find them on Amazon. GL!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo