Community post

Discussion

Frustration and venting

Sorry to vent; no one has to reply but I just felt like I had to write something down...

We've been really trying for over two years now to get pregnant, and there have been a few cp's but otherwise nothing. I can handle this frustration on most days, but today yet another set of close friends managed to get pregnant. I feel as though part of me is so broken sometimes. When a set of friends a few months ago had a baby, I was happy for them but still somewhat depressed, and my husband told me I was acting selfish in not being happy at their joy. Of course I was happy, but it just reinforces how much I want to feel my own joy and haven't.

Anyway, I'm venting here because I don't want to talk to my husband about it. They are very nice people and I truly am happy for them but it just makes me feel more and more hopeless. Even now I know I have to go out to buy an ovulation kit, and I'm disgusted with all the trying and the planning. Which makes me feel worse because the negativity can't help, but my optimism is just depleted.

Okay, thanks for letting me share. Again, no comments are necessary.

TTC for 1 yr 10 months 8/13 - cp 9/13 - cp 10/13 - dx with rt FT blockage + fibroids; surgery (ligation) suggested 11/13 - declined other fertility treatments 6/14 - cycle with clomid + trigger shot - bfn 11/14 - considering more txts

8 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hey hru i can understand but listen i was trying to get pregnant from 5 yrs after 5 yr i got pregnant and pregnancy ended at 6 month now 1 more yr added and no pregnancy yet but i hope one day i witt again so dont los hope m here to talku can share with me i can understand this frustration mine some nights have passes only 8n tears

9 years ago

I have pcos whats the fertility issue with u?

9 years ago

At the point, I have a right hydrosalpinx. I went to this big fertility clinic in nj and was told that I would have to have surgery to close the tube, and then id have to have IVF. Another dr in ny told me no, I could try I conceive naturally even though it might take longer, and that everything else was ok. I just didn't want to force myself into IVF unless it's absolutely my only option, and also have unnecessary surgery.

I feel somewhat better than I did last post though. Thanks for your optimism. What are you trying/have you tried?

TTC for 1 yr 10 months 8/13 - cp 9/13 - cp 10/13 - dx with rt FT blockage + fibroids; surgery (ligation) suggested 11/13 - declined other fertility treatments 6/14 - cycle with clomid + trigger shot - bfn 11/14 - considering more txts

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh yes nothing is impossible and hope and pray that u will soon concieve naturally after my marraige i tried so many mdication some doctors said uterus issmall bala bala etc when i frustrated then i try by my self a lot of internet studiesat pcos and try by my self and with in 7 month i concieved now i again try from one month i hope again will concieve soon i just can advise that rather than frustration try to search the possible solution and handle ur pblm by yourself u will soon tell me that u are pregnant never los hopem trying from 6 years :-)

9 years ago

I search ur pblm and come to knw what it is if the prblm is only in right side u can concieve by left even after remove the tube my czn has concieved with left tube her right tube was removed during ectopic pregnancy

Ivf is the last option it can repair

9 years ago

That's what my second opinion said. Happy that I didn't have the surgery, at least not yet.

9 years ago • Post starter

I totally understand you, I'm about to be an aunt, and I am thrilled about it but I can't help to get depressed also. It's sooo complex, I love it but I also suffer because of it. Every time a friend gets pregnant I have mixed feelings. Hang on there, someday will be the day.

9 years ago

I totally get where you are coming from. My husband and I have been trying for a year with no luck at all (until sunday I hadn't even gotten a period since I stopped BCP last December!).

My best friend got pregnant with her second child and when she told me I CRIED! I was happy for her but also upset because I want that too. :/ It seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby. It is so upsetting. Why is everyone else able to get pregnant so easy but not me? Why is it people who don't want kids or shouldn't be having kids get pregnant so fast!? It's not fair.

~*~ Peace, Love, & Baby Dust ~*~

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo