Community post

Discussion

Possible implantation bleeding?

Hi ladies!
I am due for af today but so far have had none of the usual signs. Usually it starts within a few hours after waking up and I have strong cramps right away, and it starts off very heavy- never starts off light and never any spotting. I have been spotting for about 5 days now (I know this is usually too long for implantation, but still not normal at all). I don't know when I ovulated because we're ntnp right now, I haven't started tracking my ovulation.

There has been light pink or dark brown blood mixed with discharge that looks similar to ewcm. Normally I have no discharge for several days prior to af. Cervix is high, soft and closed, usually it would be low, medium texture and open. I will take a drugstore cheapie if the doesn't show by the end of the day, but I have no idea what to think! I haven't had many other symptoms but those I have are definitely not normal for me. Heartburn, sore nips, fatigue and somewhat weepy. Also my mom called me and said she's been having dreams about babies lately... so I have a little hope

For you mamas who have had ib or light bleeding early on can you describe it? How long did it last, what color, how heavy? Thanks a ton and to all

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Allison,

I am experiencing the same thing, did you get your period? Do you have an update?

I started spotting five days ago, brown discharge with an occasional white-ish post ovulation discharge mixed in. I started spotting on day 18 of my cycle, so even at this point i'm still 5 or so days away from my period due date. My BBT is very low though so i'm assuming I can't be pregnant.

Would love to get your status update!

Thanks,
Morgan

7 years ago

Hi Morgan!

I did end up getting my af but a couple people are still convinced I might be preggo... I have a couple symptoms I've never had before Last night I swore that the chicken we just bought was bad, and this morning I had to make two batches of scrambled eggs because they tasted weird and ended up just going for cereal.

As for the cm, I also was in antibiotics for a sinus infection at the time, so I'm wondering if those did something weird? I've never been on antibiotics before. However I also don't normally get sick, and for me to get extremely sick with 2 different things immediately after one another has me thinking maybe a breakthrough bleed? Fingers crossed!

What's news with you? When's af due??

7 years ago • Post starter

Bumping this post because I'm around ovulation of my next cycle and the weird spotting is back! What the heck is going on??

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo