Community post

Discussion

Emotional support for anyone TTC

Hi there,

Great to see such a supportive forum.

Ive had endo and all the associated pain and investigations for nearly 30 years, had 3 laparoscapies, fertility treatment, miscarriages, and struggled for 6 years before at the age of 41 I was rewarded with daughter 4 years ago. Ive also has chocolate cysts, PMS, organs fused together and other issues that I wont go into here.

My experiences have encouraged me to look into ways of helping others. Ive been prescribing effective natural Bach flower remedies to people going through a range of issues for many years and have developed blends specifically for the emotional side of infertility, stress, mood swings, PMS, menopause, busy mums amongst others at w.bachflowerblends.co.uk.

Our bodies are so greatly controlled by our minds and these safe, non-addictive liquid drops are similar to the popular Rescue Remedy (in the yellow packaging) that you may have seen in chemists (which is Amazons No Mood enhancer). That's a blend of 5 flowers, but there are actually 38 different flower essences (each with its own distinct properties eg hope, energy, motivation) and using these I tailor a remedy to a persons personality, issues and current feelings and have had amazing results. Id be delighted to send you one of the above or tailor a remedy to your exact needs and can offer email or phone consultations. I have many success stories of people finding a new perspective when they use my remedies.

Very best wishes to you wonderful women.

Sophia

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo