Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 176 Replies | Last Page

I am just learning soo much from you Luv! Your gonna have a lot to teach me about OPK's and temping possibly next cycle!! This has been the longest week ever!! Last weekend was really bad, now that I'm getting closer.. this weekend is going to long awful too. Just get me to Thanksgiving please!!! I will definitely know by then, and I can just stuff my face and feelings down with food. lol

7 years ago • Post starter

jrosie- I am doing well! Today I am 4weeks and 3 days! (Time still goes so slow even after your BFP! I took my last FRER yesterday with FMU at 15 dpo and my line was darker than the control line which made me very happy! I have my first doctors appointment on Tuesday 11/22 so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Some bad news though, yesterday my sister went in for her 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender of her baby and they couldn't find a heartbeat. So they sent her to the hospital and they determined that the baby no longer had a heart beat and had stopped growing. She then was given medicine to induce labor and deliver the baby and placenta. She just delivered and she found out it was a boy. They got him baptized and named him Thomas. She is just devastated and I feel so bad for her. And I have been an emotional wreck! She has a beautiful and healthy 1.5 year old which she conceived after one try, and she conceived this baby without even trying so she does not have fertility trouble, and I'm sure she'll try to get pregnant again soon (when she's ready of course) She doesn't know that I am pregnant and now I don't know when to tell her. Any thoughts? Also, does anyone have advice as to how to help her through this? Thanks!

7 years ago

AMF - Oh my gosh that is absolutely devastating. I am so sorry for you and your family. This is just heartbreaking. There are no words .. The only advice I can give is to just be there for her. If she wants to talk about it, then you guys talk, if she doesn't, you don't. Everybody is going to handle that very differently. I can't even imagine what she is going through, that's very traumatic.

If I were you.. I would wait to tell her, and give it some time. You'll just have to feel her out, and wait for it to come more naturally. Again, I'm so sorry to hear that bad news. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well! Hang in there, and your Dr's appointment will be here before you know it!!!! Best Wishes

AMF - I am so happy for you but also sad to hear about your sister. Only advice I can tell you is...don't ask about it but make her feel like she can talk to you about it. Give her time to grieve which sounds like she is on a good course for already. Once it seems like it doesn't rip her heart out talking about it - then tell her about your pregnancy. I am sure it will give her a light to look forward to.
I know when I went thru mine - the hardest part was the waiting for it to finish and the awkward conversations that happened when someone asked me about it.
Get her out of the house, maybe go shopping. My bff would just pop in unannounced several times a week just to sit down and talk or watch TV. It was nice just having her around.
Good luck and play it by ear.

7 years ago

AMF: I'm dying over here because what happened to your sister is the same thing that happened to me. 20wks, delivering a baby you never got to hear call you momma. It takes a LONG time to heal from it. I am so glad people new I was pregnant because I had so many people to lean on. And some people who had already been in my shoes. I can't tell you what to do but I if you are already close to her you should let her know now instead of later. It will feel like a wound reopening as she is trying to heal.

This is such a horrible place to be in. I am so happy for you and your little bean as I'm sure you are but you know your sister best.....

Jrosie: We will get through this together. Next cycle, I am testing everyday at noon. I don't care what is going on. Well, except my period ...I just don't want to know that bad...eeeeww. But I am starting testing at cd6 with an OPK though. I O early and I think many women do. They just go by cd14 cluless for the longest time.

Ok, I've got to run and cook dinner before my husband gets home. Talk to you all later

7 years ago

Maybe 11 dpo, And another bfn this morning... I think it's time to throw in the towel. Not feeling like this it. Happy testing to others.

Jrosie: Same here. My temp even laid flat on the ground and refuses to get up. BFN on cheapie and frer. You never know what's in store though. Are you sure your tests are negative?

7 years ago

Yes definitely negative.. I have a digi test, but would rather not waste it at this point. If I happen to not get my AF by Thanksgiving for some reason, then I will use it. I feel like I'm getting AF cramps, even though I never get them until the first of AF, but just not feeling it. I really want to go ahead and buy a basil temp and OPK, but ... not unless I for sure know. Ugh!! Can I just get a bfp or an AF now? I'm ready to move on from all this waiting and not knowing.

Jrosie - you are not out until AF shows. Stay positive.

Luv - I am the same. What I thought was a negative on a cheapie - others are saying they saw a positive. I am on 8 dpo so I am gonna keep testing.

Head up for both of you.

Best symptom I had this morning is my BBS hurt more than ever. Otherwise I am symptom free for now.
Good luck and

7 years ago

Trying3: Thank you. I'm hope your friends are right!! My husband can never see the squinters..LOL So that fact that some one else was like 'hey I see some thing' is a plus.

Jrosie: Get stocked up on opks and bbt. You will feel better. I am getting myself mentally ready for doctor's testing, losing weight, focussing on getting the house ready for the holidays. We are going to have baby bellies but while we wait, lets enjoy the things we do have around us now. Cause I don't know about you but I go to sleep wondering, wake up wondering, almost drive off the road wondering... Oul lil babies know when they are next up in line. So, lets be ready for them!!

And if you get a bfp by Thanksgiving, wrap up your opks an bbt, save them for baby#2.

Amf: How are you doing? Thinking of you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo