Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Luv - I am 7dpo today. Keep us posted.
I have been trying to only test every other day but I think now that I just ordered more tests that I will be doing it every day hehe.
Everyone just stay positive and hopefully we all get our BPF this cycle.

User Image

7 years ago

10 dpo today.. BFN ... blah!

Feeling a bit like I'm not pregnant. I had mild cramping from 3 dpo to 8 dpo, and now little to none. My bbs are still sore, and achy body here and there. That's about it.
However, my af is due anywhere between Monday and Thursday. If it is closer to Thursday, then I could in deed be testing way to early. Idk anymore. I've been putting way too much thought in everything and symptoms and now I'm just .. blah.
Don't understand the cramping for past week nor the sore bbs. It's just not normal symptoms!! What's wrong with me??
Hope somebody gets a BFP !!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie...nothing is wrong with you!! Your body just needs time to pump up that hcg :)
I actually thought I was out cuz my BBS didn't hurt this morning and I had no other symptoms but they are back 3 hours later. To add to the sore BBS, achiness, and fatigue - I can't seem to stay asleep past 3 o'clock.
If you are due for af as late as Thursday then you are on the exact schedule I am. FX that we get a BPF this weekend.

User Image

7 years ago

Gosh I hope so!! And I know your right, it doesn't help that my cycle can be anywhere from 28 to 32 days. I mean a 4 day window in the pregnancy testing world can certainly make a difference. I mean on average it's 29 days based on the past 6 months. I'm over analyzing for sure. I'm an accountant though.. that's what I do, and everything has to add up and makes since to me lol ???? but the more I think about now, the female body is way too complicated for that. My calculations and formulas will never work. My female parts have a kind of their own

Haha I have a degree in Accounting so I totally know the mindset of formulas and getting mad at them not matching up. But you are totally correct - this female body never seems to do what's calculated!! I used to be 31-40 day cycle but since my mc a few months ago - it has gotten shorter and I finally broke down and bought opks to help with the timing inconsistentancies.
I was bad and ordered some HPT test strips from Amazon and they are supposed to caught 10miu instead of the normal 25 miu tests so once those get here I will be testing more often.

7 years ago

Well I'm glad you can understand my mindset.. it's so frustrating. I wish I would have bought opks earlier. I believe I o'd on nov 6 or 7, but bought opk on the 8th and tested negative everyday, so I'm pretty sure I had missed it with tests, but we did bd on 6th and 7th so I'm hoping for the best and luck here. I'm still feeling optimistic, so I got that going for me! Next cycle I will be more prepared if needed

lol I'm an accountant too! although I've be a lousy one the past couple of weeks because all I can do is obsess over pregnancy symptoms and read this forum

Jrosie- sorry about your BFNs, but this could still be your cycle! Stay positive it could still be early!

7 years ago

I typed everyone a huge message an hour ago. Fell asleep then woke up and killed my window as I saw my UNSENT message go away with it!!!

My daughter is really sick and I was cleaning up her vomit only minutes before I killed the window. I was so out of it I forgot I was doing anything on my computer because the sound of her puking woke me up again.

Jrosie: I'm so sorry for the bfn. Luckily since you are new to testing you have the joy of not knowing when you actually get positive bfp FRER are good but if you don't really know your O day or dpo then you can't say when you implanted. So it may be negative right now but later on in the day or even at 11 or 12dpo it turns positive. You are by no means out at all.

Trying3: You are super early and I'm glad I get to obsess over your symptoms now as I wait for AF...lol 10miu tests are good depending on how soon you start using them. Too early (3dpo) and you will drive yourself mad before 7dpo even gets here..hahah You two are accounting ppl?? I can just see you and Jrosie attempting to add up signs..lol I'm not and I do with all my charts lined up and some thing is always different.

Bspangler: I think Jrosie is pregnant too. She just reminds me of when I got preggers the first time. Felt the same way.
I know what you mean about praying once it gets close to bfp time. I've prayed many cycles. After this one I get to see the doctor for some tests. I'm older and it is going to be harder for me but we are both excited to add a little one to the fam.
your prayers get answered this cycle

7 years ago

Luv- I hope your right!! My weird mild cramps are coming back this morning, so that makes me a little happy. I am praying your AF does not come! I don't want it to! And I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is sick :(

Thank God that I work, so I can stop obsessing and be distracted most of the day!!

AMF- glad to hear from you again! How are you doing?

Ok, I went out and got an FRER was so afraid to use that I used OPk to see what my body was doing first and I got two decent lines on it but NOT positive. I also reluctantly used the FRER to see a bfn... Duh.

I need to quit but I'm going to test later or tomorrow to see if my OPK goes positive into a surge. Supposedly we have two LH surges in our cycle. One just before you AF and the other of course for O day. So, it can go either way as I dont think I got a positive till well into my pregnancy with my daughter but it was a different brand.

Jrosie: I don't work every day but the distraction would be nice!! Oh, my gosh, how are we going to make it to the weekend???

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo