Community post

Discussion

Blood Test Tomorrow! Help!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've seen on various websites that Walgreens pregnancy tests have a sensitivity of 100 mini. Does anyone know if this is for the Early Result, One Step, or Digital?

Backstory: I had a blood test on Thursday and my Levels were at a 59. I am supposed to go back tomorrow to have them run again. I know the levels are supposed to double every 2-3 days.

I was hoping that if I took a test with a sensitivity of 100, I would hopefully have an idea of if I was close to where I need to be before tomorrow.

I'm so nervous!

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I usually go for the really sensitive test so I'm not sure. Did you get your results back?

7 years ago

I did - sadly my levels dropped to a 42. The doctor has told me to prepare for an impending miscarriage.

7 years ago • Post starter

So very sorry for your loss.... I recently had an early mc and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Take time to heal and be gentle with yourself. Hugs!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo