Community post

Discussion

7 DPO....waiting for that BFP!!

I am currently 7 DPO and having slight pinching in my right lower abdomen. Anyone have any ideas what it may be? Been ttc with no luck for 3 years now. My DH is about to the point of not wanting to try anymore due to how hard all those BFN are.

Below is my cuurent cycle if anyone has suggestions or thoughts please comment.

Cd 1-6 AF
Cd 7 HSG test done
Cd 8 BD
Cd 9 nothing
Cd 10 BD
Cd 11 + OPK (ovulation cramping in afternoon)
Cd 12 BD
Cd 13 nothing
cd 14 sore breasts
cd 15 sore breasts (cant stand wearing a bra even)
cd 16 sore breasts, backache
cd 17 sore breasts, back ache, pinching feeling in lower abdomen

My cycles range from 25-27 days. I kniw it would be too early to test just wonder if anyone knew what this cramping might be. I do have cramping before AF but this doesnt feel the same and has never started this early.

Baby dust to all!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey Baker10,

I am 8dpo. I also had some weird "twinges" or pinching during 2-5 dpo. I am not experience any sore breast, maybe some tingling, but I'm also not sure if that is my imagination Have you had any other symptoms? Good luck, Hun.

9 years ago

I feel that i am just imagining all of these symptoms because we want a baby soo bad. I have heard that some ppl have a better chance of pregnancy after the HSG and im joping this is true for us.

So far just the same symptoms ive been having. Its to the point though that I cant wear a bra very long because it hurts too bad. Still having pinching feelings off and on and then today i noticed I have been hiccuping a lot which never happens as well as having nausea at one point until I ate something. I also woke up VERY hungry which is weird because I cant remember the last time I have woke yp and been able to eat anything im NEVER hungry in the mornings.
I took a test this after noon (which is too early but I couldnt help it) and it was BFN. I plan on testing again about tuesday (9dpo) ill stay updated.

Are you having any symptoms right now or tested?

GL to you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Baker,

I am feeling pretty pooped out. Usually I have a lot of energy throughout the day, but I have been exhausted. Whether it be from *hopefully* being pregnant or all the work and stress of the holidays. I am also having a odorless milky white/light yellow sometimes a little stretchy discharge which I don't think I usually experience. Also about 3 dpo I have really stretchy boogery like cm. sorry if that is TMI. I also had some dull backaches 2 - 8 dpo that were off an on. My toungue has also been a little funny, I know that sounds werid, but it feels like maybe after you drink a hot drink and y get that burnt feeling. Who knows... I did test today right when I woke up, but of course a bfn. Boo. So you're testing tomorrow?? :-) :-)

9 years ago

Yes tomorrow is testing day :S.....sorry about you bfn they suck! Really not a whole lot different right now...same symptoms...a lot of creamy white cm today...way more than usual. Ive had a headache on and off all day and my back is killing me. I have a job whrre im on my feet a lot so my back is use to it evem hurt yesterday and I didnt do anything...guess we will see what tm brings!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo