Community post

Discussion

Strong pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks after miscarriage!

Hi Ladies,

First of all, sorry for your loss as probably this is the reason you are at this topic.

I had a mc on the 21st October at 7+ weeks. On that day my beta was around 2000. I had a d&c that night and all tissue been removed. I had 5 hours of bleeding than suddenly stopped.

A few days later, I had bright bleeding again for a few days. I don't remember if we had intercourse in between but since definitely when the second bleeding stopped so since a week after mc.
I had pregnancy symptoms for 1 week after mc than it stopped definitely.

Today and yesterday, 3 weeks and 1 day later I started to have horrific symptoms like nausea, tender boobs, cramps, backache, headache and increased discharge.

I considered symptoms as AF but I totally feel like the same when found out pregnant with my first pregnancy and this one I lost. Also I never have nausea or sore boobs as AF symptoms.

I ordered hpts a few days before online (EPU advised to test 3 weeks post mc so it helps emotionally see that I am not pregnant), should arrive today, can't wait to test.

But I don't want to give my hopes up if it is positive, but leftover hcg.

If something similar happened to anyone, could you tell me what was the outcome? Pregnant or leftover?

I've did so much research and it says you are very fertile after mc, even there are higher chances of hyper-ovulation but I would like to read real stories (and honestly happy stories about getting pregnant again and having a healthy pregnancy).

Thank you Girls!!!
x

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am 3 weeks after my miscarriage and im getting negative tests.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo