Community post

Discussion

Ovulated Late

Hey Ladies . I am so thrown off. Now that I started tracking my Ovulation. Which I KNEW came late I always thought right before or after my period because I would get a "strange" period typically. Then the next I wouldn't get it. But now that I'm tracking. I checked my OPT and I had very nice pink lines the 31st 1st 2nd and 3rd . I was suppose to come on yesterday (28 day) but nothing and I don't even feel any think beside sore boobs. 2 days ago I got really sick to the point I couldn't eat and was dizzy and had to stay in bed. But my tests are still coming in negative. Can anyone shed some light?? I'm not sure when a good time to test would be.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I personally would wait until at least 10 days after your last positive opk. Because if you ovulated on the 3rd at the earliest it takes 6 to 12 days to implant.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo