Community post

Discussion

Ovulation after miscarriage

Sorry for the long post and back story, I am trying to make sense of my cycle this go around. My LMP was Sept 19th. I had my hcg drawn on October 14th and it was below 0.5. I had what I thought to be my next AF a day before she was due on Oct 17th. October 28th I randomly took another HPT as I was having painful pelvic pressure and had a strong positive and a positive clearblue digital. I got my hcg drawn which came back at 309.5. Nothing was seen on the U/S. On Halloween, my hcg was 108.5, so we knew we were having our third M/C. My last draw was on November 2nd at 38.8. I had zero bleeding up to this point until November 8th. My OB told me my progesterone levels were extremely low, and would put me on progesterone suppositories the day I got my next BFP. I have been tracking my temp and OPK since I do not have any idea when I am due to ovulate again, and assume I am on cycle day 3 today with my most recent bleeding. I was told you can ovulate 2 weeks after a M/C, but I don't know if bleeding marks the two weeks, or a low enough HCG triggers it. My OPK is looking pretty strong, although still negative (Picture attached, one yesterday afternoon and one FMU today). Has this happened to anyone else? I have a 19 month old son, and he was conceived after my first M/C with no period in between. My DH and I seem to have had good luck that way and that is our reasoning for hoping to catch this immediate ovulation without AF first.
User Image

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo