Community post

Discussion

Need 7dpo buddies!!!! Anyone?

This wait is driving me crazy. I'm tempted to test today. Its been 2 years of trying. Hoping this month is our month! Baby fever is at an all time high!!!! ????????????

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi!!! I'm also 7 dpo- trying for my fourth !!! I really want to test, but I know that it will be negative this early . I used OPK this month and had a peak reading on Halloween , so I'm hoping for a BFP soon !! ??

7 years ago

Hey mommyof3girls. I tested today....of course it was negative..lol. I have one first response left and 50 IC on the way...they should arrive by Thursday (thanks to Amazon). We're really hoping our next child is a girl, and you have 3! Wow! So do you want a boy finally?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm 7 dpo as well! I am trying so hard to resist the urge to test in the morning. I have a couple of FRER tests ready to go! I'm sure I'll cave and test. I've been having back aches, tender breasts to the touch, and weird feeling in my stomach. I'm hoping these things are not all in my head! I'm ttc my first baby, FX and baby dust to us all!

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 7 dpo as well! I am trying so hard to resist the urge to test in the morning. I have a couple of FRER tests ready to go! I'm sure I'll cave and test. I've been having back aches, tender breasts to the touch, and weird feeling in my stomach. I'm hoping these things are not all in my head! I'm ttc my first baby, FX and baby dust to us all!

7 years ago

Hey AMF ! I tested again today. It was negative of course. I did blood work and I'm waiting on the results. Did you test? Your symptoms seem promising.

Dreamsof3- I tested this morning at 8dpo and got the faintest BFP possible! I'm so excited but trying not to get my hopes up too much since I tested early last month, got SIX days of BFPs and ended up having a chemical. This will be my first baby and DH and I have been ttc for about 4 cycles. I hope you get your BFP soon and it's still wayyyy early! Keep us updated! As for me I'll be testing every morning for the next week and praying the lines get darker!

7 years ago

Dreamsof3- of course I would love to have a boy after three girls but as long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters . I'm done either way - 4 is my limit !! I think that I will try and wait til Friday to test . Are you testing again tomorrow morning?

7 years ago

CONGRATS AMF! That is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you!! Hoping I get to join you soon... Last cycle I had a chemical as well...Keep me updated & I hope it sticks!

Mommyof3girls I ordered 50 wondfo pregnancy test 2 days ago, should be here tomorrow. So I'm pretty sure even though I don't want to test again until Saturday, I'm going to end up testing tomorrow. Lol. Ultimately, we would be happy with a boy or girl, as long as he/she is healthy. My mother has 5 grandsons, so I would like to give her a grand daughter though. if AF doesn't show , the goal is to quit testing Sunday if I still get BFNs. *fingers crossed *

I broke down and tested today . I thought I saw something and posted it on here to get some other eyes looking at it and pretty much everyone is as confused as me lol . 33 percent said yes - 45 percent no and the rest was unsure !
So, I think that I will try again tomorrow morning and hope to see more clearly a yes or no ( hopefully a yes :) )

7 years ago

Mommyof3girls- that sounds promising to me that people voted that it was positive! Keep us updated on your test tomorrow!

I have now taken FRER tests on mornings of 8,9,and 10dpo and they are getting darker! The one I took this morning at 10dpo was definitely darker than yesterday's but it is still faint. I am pretty much obsessing over the lines since I had a chemical last month which devastated me. I'm trying to not get too excited until after the 6 week mark.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo