Community post

Discussion

1 DPO, Looking for cycle buddies

This tww is gonna drive me nuts. Got a postive opk yesterday so I'm looking for cycle buddies to symptom spot for. I currently have one 7 1/2 year old son. I'm 26 been ttc for 3 years. This was my first round of clomid. Any ladies out there needing a friend?? :)

16 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I'm 1dpo as well, well if you count today then 2dpo now. I can't wait to know if I'm pregnant! How long have you been ttc?

7 years ago

Oh awesome!! Yes, the waiting is the worst part lol! I've been trying off and on for about 3 years. Turns out I wasn't ovulating the entire time so my OB put me on clomid and this month I got a flaming positive result. So I'm super excited about that! I think at the latest we did the little baby dance about 4 days before ovulation this month. I have a tiny bit of hope for conception ;) how about you how long have you been trying? I really hope we both get our BFP'S THIS MONTH!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

I am 1dpo also...this is the worst part! I am so glad I will be on a short vacation soon to take my mind off of it. What are you guys doing to distract yourself?

7 years ago

It's consuming my every thought lol my hubs has taken me fishing for the weekend to distract me, I shouldn't test until the middle of next week but i broke down an tested this morning with a miserable BFN...like stark white BFN. I'm either 8 or 9 dpo now. With my last pregnancy I did not get a BFP until I was a week late for AF! So with all the crazy symptoms I'm feeling this round...this BFP or AF is going to take FOREEEEVVVEERRR lol! I wish u all the best keep me updated!

I feel you! The last cycle I sort of drove myself crazy and this time I have been way relaxed and just taking it day by day praying for the best. My husband always tells me to wait to test so as soon as we come back form Florida I will definitely test, which is on the 26th. And if nothing I think I will wait to see what happen with AF. And fishing is fun but i can imagine waiting around and one thinking about testing...I know that every time something would happen to be, like a symptom that ws out of the ordinary, I would test and then BFN.

7 years ago

Hey ZMTMOMMY! Just checking on ya girl! I'm still having crazy symptoms. This morning I woke up with a minor UTI...it's bizzar bc it sorta just came outta no where. Since ovulation we haven't really BD anymore so I know it can't be from that lol but it's just making me raise an eyebrow. I'm still holding off until the 18th to test again. I really hope you are making it thru this TWW! LOL ITS TORTURE! Keep me posted on when you decid to test! <3 babydust

I actually think I am going to wait till I get back from Florida on the 26th to test...either I will start af that day but hoping for it not to come for the next 9months or so. I haven't had any odd symptoms, other than a sore throat for one day..still tracking as I go though....I so hate this part

7 years ago

Well I hope AF stays away for us! I've been trying NOT to symptom spot but you know that's impossible lol! Boobs are a lil sore today I'm expecting AF on the 18th or 19th. But I thought this was pretty neat...i dug through my memory box and found all my paper work from my last pregnancy N wouldn't ya know...i tested BFN with my little boy until 19 DPO!!!!! SO maybe there is still hope lol I feel a little better taking that trip down memory lane since I got the BFN on Sunday morning.

Well I hope AF stays away for us! I've been trying NOT to symptom spot but you know that's impossible lol! Boobs are a lil sore today I'm expecting AF on the 18th or 19th. But I thought this was pretty neat...i dug through my memory box and found all my paper work from my last pregnancy N wouldn't ya know...i tested BFN with my little boy until 19 DPO!!!!! SO maybe there is still hope lol I feel a little better taking that trip down memory lane since I got the BFN on Sunday morning.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo