Community post

Discussion

and I thought symptom spotting with #1 made me batty!!

Hi all!
I have a one year old and currently ttc #2 but man oh man symptom spotting when your still bf one drives me insane hahah
They say your boobs get sensitive and dark and heavy and all that but I have that anyway arrgh!
I don't even know of my body has gone back to normal yet! I may be due for af in 4 days or I may be due in a couple of weeks, I have no idea as I had some mid cycle bleeding.
Anyway anyone else out there who can't tell what are symptoms and what's just the norm that you generally don't notice if you weren't trying??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there ;) I am in the same boat. We have a 14 month old and trying for #2. TTC is driving me nuts, I hate it with a passion, it consumes your whole life. As of symptoms, I cannot trust my body anymore. I swore up and down I was pregnant this month, I've had: real nausea, backache, fatigue, right side pinching at 9 dpo, and I am due for my period in two days with a stark white test. I remember when I was pregnant with our first and I didn't have any symptoms, that's how I kind of knew. I was just fatigued, I had no AF cramps. That's what I'm going to look out for this time around. By the way, why is it so freaking hard to get pregnant lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Argh yes! I was just super tired first time but now I don't know if I'm super tired running around after a 13 Monty old or bloody pregnant haha. I'm currently in two week wait with 9 days til af meant to arrive. Hubby has been on night shift so it's been 4 am wake ups arrgh the things we do ey

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo