Community post

Discussion

TTC, AF Late and BFN!

I am ttc my first child. AF is late and ive taken 2 tests both were negative. been experiencing symptoms and im unsure whats going on. I NEVER miss my period! im so frustrated... I don't know why my period is late and why i feel so different than usual. a BFN would make total sense but its nonexistent.

has anyone else has this problem? ive been reading about certain women who didnt get BFP for a few weeks after their regular AF...

HELP! any advice is welcomed

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, how many days late are you? I'm in exactly the same position - I'm at CD31 with usually a 28 day cycle, no signs of af yet, poas for the last 3 days, bfn each time. I keep thinking that my body is being really cruel and af will turn up soon. Can't seem to stop thinking about it either! x

9 years ago

UGH looks like im not pregnant. Af came this morning. I hope you have better luck than me!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo