Community post

Discussion

How far along am I?

Hey there everyone, I have a question. I have been confusing myself trying to find out my due date on my own and I have an appt on the 30th for an ultrasound. Can't wait! But, i'm still just curious how far along I am. I know it goes by the last period. Would spotting for 3 days followed by 2 days of light bleeding be considered a normal period? Well, this is what I had in November and then December of course I missed. ;) But Do I go by October period or Novembers irregular, nothing like a normal period at all, period? I need help! It's going to drive me crazy waiting to find out from the ultrasound!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you KNOW you weren't pregnant in November I suggest going with that. Just bc it wasn't regular doesn't mean you didn't ovulate after.

User Image

12 years ago

From what I understand you count from the first day of full bleeding and not spotting. Either way, you would only be off by 3 or so days. EDD's are just that... estimations. My son was born a week late, so if you are off by a couple of days it's not too bad.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo