Community post

Discussion

Ladies PLEASE HELP!!!

I found out I was pregnant December 2, 2014. I was calculating from LMP I am 7 weeks 6 days. But yesterday I had my first ultrasound and the lady told me the baby is measuring at 6 weeks, but there was no heartbeat....I am so freaked out because I just suffered a miscarriage at the end of October (this same year) and I am terrified this is another loss. I don't think my heart can handle this pain again. Is there any ladies that didn't see a heartbeat this early but still go on to have a healthy pregnancy?? I really need some positive success stories because I feel like my heart is already broken again :( I am trying to remain hopeful that maybe it was just too early for the little heart to start beating or maybe it just wasn't strong enough to be seen yet....can anyone help me out? I am petrified!!!!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't have a scientific answer, I am sorry. I do know that anything is possible! I will be thinking of you and hope for the best. Take one day at a time. I would schedule another appointment next week and have them check again. Maybe the days are off. Hugs to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo