Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping to get those elusive BFPs.

I'm CD3 today. I'm starting my first round of an increased dose of Clomid. I did 4 rounds of 50mg, so now doing 2 rounds of 100mg. Hopefully it works. Also taking prenatals, extra folic acid, Vitamin E, B6 and Baby Aspirin for good lining and good egg quality.

Good luck ladies!

109 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Thanks guys, I haven't used OPKs much before so not sure about what I'm supposed to be seeing, I've had ewcm for ten days now so lots of bd'ing recently! Getting a bit fed up haha but determined! Calvingirl that's really helpful I think what's worrying me was CTP saying ovulation is within two days of the first positive cause that hasn't happened for me. I have PCOS so there is always the fear of failed ovulation creating another cyst. I'll give it another day or two and see what happens, waiting is just so frustrating though! I have had crampy type feelings last night and stronger today so fingers crossed!

How's everyone else getting on?

7 years ago

Baby - well you have a positive OPK, so you are probably ovulating. In the mornings, temp twice and use the second temp. Especially as the temp gets colder, our thermometers can't heat up fast enough to our temperature in the 60-120 second time frame. I always take mine twice.

AFM, 5dpo and feeling nothing. I have an OB/GYN appt on Monday to look at my cyst on my cervix, so I'm nervous about that.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I've been on CDTP for years, and just now noticed there is a forum. Haha! Anyway, DH and I have been ttc/ntnp for a year now for our last baby (we have 5 children) before menopause hits. As I'm having missed periods and not always ovulating, I saw an RE and will be doing my first round of clomid this cycle. I'm on CD4 and take my first dose tonight. If all goes well, I would be able to join you all in the August 2017 due date group. Good luck to you all!

7 years ago

Welcome Wendy. I've been on and off this for four years and my favorite part of the site is the forums. I start a new one every month, or whoever starts af first does.

I have five kids too and am struggling to have one before menopause as well. Of course, only the 19 yr old is the one i gave birth too, the other four are my step kids. Me and dh want one of our own but it's hard. Ben trying for almost a year and a half after our stillborn, still no luck.

Hopefully you won't be in here long and I'll be able to join you over in the cmp site.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Calvingirl, thanks for the welcome. I hope you are successful as well!

I had cd3 bloodwork done the other day, FSH was 10.6, estradiol was 100, vitD was 17. So I'm taking 50mg clomid for this first round, and 50,000 unit VitD for a month.

7 years ago

Well I've finally ovulated anyway, so into the TWW and fingers crossed for my August baby! I've been so hormonal, weepy with cramps and headaches, but I think it's because my body was trying to ovulate for quite a while before it actually managed.

Good luck for tomorrow calvingirl.

7 years ago

Good luck baby! I hope you caught the eggie.

7 years ago

@baby good luck ! Hoping I got the egg as well, I'm 8dpo ... tww is killing me!! I hope we all get our August babies or shortly after :) this will be my first baby and I really want one of my own. I do have a step son but I didn't raise him from a baby and I really want that experience :) baby dust to all.

User image

7 years ago

@Baby god luck honey...my fingers are crossed for you and the rest of us

7 years ago

Well I guess my IUI didn't work. 9 dpo and 11 dpo bfn using fmu 12 dpo bfn (evening) this morning at 13 dpo my temp has dropped. I suspect af is just around the corner.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo