Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping to get those elusive BFPs.

I'm CD3 today. I'm starting my first round of an increased dose of Clomid. I did 4 rounds of 50mg, so now doing 2 rounds of 100mg. Hopefully it works. Also taking prenatals, extra folic acid, Vitamin E, B6 and Baby Aspirin for good lining and good egg quality.

Good luck ladies!

109 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Ugh...you have me wanting to test. I just don't want to be disappointed if I test BFN. So my plan is to test on the 26th

7 years ago

@ZMT if you can wait, do that! Usually testing early is a huge disappointment...I just find it hard to hold off with all these tests on hand. My DH thinks it's crazy I have so many.

User image

7 years ago

Hi ladies, joining in cause really hoping that today is O-day and that'd put my due date on 9th August 2017! We're trying for our second, it took a while to conceive the first time round and I was diagnosed with PCOS, but somehow we managed and our gorgeous wee boy is 18 months now. It almost feels sometimes like we've been so lucky already we're being greedy going through all this again but I always knew I'd want more than one! I've been BBT charting for about 8 months now but just started TTC in the past couple months, I don't ovulate regularly at all but at least it does happen now; before my first pregnancy, it used to be about once every six months! And my chart this month is looking really positive, had a positive OPK two days ago although both the test and control lines were sort of faint so I'm hoping today will be the day and I'll be in the TWW by tomorrow!

7 years ago

Absolutely devestated today - just need to sound off ladies so scroll past this if you need to. So I thought AF had just come early but was experiencing major cramping which was doubling me up in pain, just before AF appeared 4 days ago. Well it started off light but a few hours later I was bleeding through everything took day off work the next day. OH came home the following evening and commented on how pale I looked I stood up to make him a drink as I always do when he gets in from work and The next thing I know I was on the floor with OH telling me he was taking me straight to The hospital , if passed out. on the way my body started to feel strange and kinda took on a mind of its own - I started throwing up and I felt as if my body way trying to 'flush' and I was fussing with blood. Got seen straight away and the doctors gave me an internal exam and found that I had a blood clot stuck in my cervix so my body was trying to rid itself of the clot which was why I was experiencing the 'flushing'. The blood clot was from a m/c. I didn't even know I was pregnant. They scanned and took tests etc and apparently I was either around 4-6 weeks with a single or it could have been a multiple pregnancy from this month. My temps hadn't been high and I'd had a light period last month. So I'm going for the later. OH has said he never wants me to go through that again as seeing me in so much pain and in that state was awful for him. I've never seen him look so worried. I didn't really say agnything as I'm not sure what he means. I'm devestated.

7 years ago

@BabyBiggles welcome Have your lines gotten any amdarker? Or even matches the control line?

@Snackerjack I am so sorry you had to go through that. I do know how you may have felt because I lost my baby girl back in August after carrying her for 8 months knowing the possibility that she may not make it. I stayed faithful and she spent 2 wonderful hours with us..one of the hardest decisions of my life and so rewarding! That why's I am going to Florida, to spread her ashes into the Atlantic at sea. We're you trying to get pregnant before and just never got a bpf? Are you trying again for this month or does that mean dh is out because he doesn't want to risk it? You can always message me to share more. Love I am here to support you as best I can!

7 years ago

@snackerjack I am so sorry to hear that! That is such an awful thing to go through… So sorry for your loss. I went through a m/c last month too and it was so hard. I did not have to go to the hospital though. My heart goes out to you at this time.

@ZMT You poor darling! I couldn’t imagine going through what you went through. Xoxo I am glad you did get to meet your baby…if only for a brief moment. I don’t know what you believe in – but I really do believe we all will see our lil angels in heaven one sweet day. I will keep you in my thoughts as you head to FL – I am sure it will be an emotional trip to say the least. XO

@Babybiggles how are the OPK lines today?

I am feeling a dull pain in my lower abd today... it's stronger than yesterday. I hope it's a good sign. We need our august babies!!!

User image

7 years ago

Thank you @Amarah, im sure we will!

7 years ago

Wow guys, a few really tough stories here, I can't even imagine. My heart goes out to you, stay strong

Still low temp for me, took another ov test and still positive, I put a picture in the image gallery but don't know how to copy the link! Test looks darker than control though so surely today is the day! This is my fourth day of saying that though so DH is getting a bit fed up weird though, CTP says that I should have ovulated already since it was positive Monday, maybe that was too faint to be positive I wish I'd taken a picture! Ah well, time will tell.

7 years ago

Baby- I usually get three days of positive opks, and ovulate on the day it starts going negative, and get my temp spike the next morning. You guys are still bd'ing, right? Because it's better to bd before ovulation and sperm can live up to five days waiting for those eggs to drop. Also, often I'll get a small spike and then it will take a few days to get up to a high temp, so give it some time. I'm nearly positive i ovulated three days ago, but my temp just got over 98 today. Good luck!

AFM- I'm 3dpo. TWW is so boring.. I'm using progesterone cream so I can't trust any symptoms I get... The cream gives then to me. I'm hoping we catch the egg or eggs this time. I would love twins.

7 years ago • Post starter

@Baby I checked out your OPK in the images...looks like a positive to me. a strong positive! :)

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo