Community post

Discussion

14 dpiui hcg at 31

Hello everyone. I just went to the RE today and my hcg level is 31 at 14dpiui. The nurse did not sound worried but I feel that my numbers are a little low. Last pregnancy, which ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks, first hcg at 14dpiui was 163. Quite a difference, but as I know I guess the numbers does not matter. I'm still a little worried though. What do you guys think?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is not the individual number that matters as much as the doubling time (and even that is not an exact science). As you don't know the exact moment that little bean started attaching - the 31 does not really mean anything - that little person might have just started attaching.

It is hard not to worry, but I hope you can relax. I would like to say that everything will be just fine, but unfortunately pregnancy offers not guarantees. All I can offer you is that fact that worry won't change anything :-)

Peace and hope.

A

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo