Community post

Discussion

Pregnant alright!

Grateful for this site and for the support. I am about 11 dpo today and got some light spotting assuming it is implantation.

User Image

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Did you get a bfp?

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

7 years ago

Yes I did...since 9dpo. Today I am 12 dpo. Implantation takes a few hours to days I heard. How about you lovey?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Implantation happens a few days before your bfp as hcg only gets produced after successful implantation. You can get some spotting when your period is due while everything settles in, a lot of women experience this but if your worried or it doesn't stop get it checked by a doctor.
Congratulations on your wishing you both all the best

7 years ago

hey kerzie...yes i noticed i had a bfp since 8 or 9 dpo and it was barely there. no spotting til yesterday... i hope it sticks. today i am 12dpo. period due tomorrow... i never spot before my periods. this is why i assume it was implantation spotting...like 2 spots in a light rusty color.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

So much is happening right now while your body prepares for this pregnancy and blood flow to your cervix has increased so anything annoying it can cause slight spotting, including sex. So not fair! I kept check with my early weeks with the clear blue digital with weeks, I got a sense of security watching it progress each week. I also peed on lots of tests to watch the line darken, plus I think I was in shock as I've been trying a while. I also got lots of cramps during my missed period which apparently is normal too. Have fun while it sinks in and take care of yourself. YOUR HAVING A BABY!!!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo