Community post

Discussion

Period After Early MC?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post ever, I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is normal so I just wanted to ask for some opinions.

My DH and I had conceived in September and got our BFP, though lost it on October 4th. My cycles are 25 days with a 13 day LP. The day I started bleeding I had a Drs appointment and my levels were checked and my HCG was already to a 4.8 so the Dr said we could try again when we were ready. That being said we were not actively trying this cycle to see if my body was back to "normal." Fast forward to today, I'm CD25 and for the last couple days (11, 12 and 13dpo) I have had very light brown spotting. None of which has reached my pantyliner. My period is expected to show today or tomorrow, though i was wondering if it was my period already just very light because the MC bleeding was very heavy, the most heavy I have ever had. Could my lining still be really thin? Or maybe I just spot before my period comes now. Anyway my question is, have you experienced a very light period for the first AF after MC. It seems to be on time for me but just spotting and sharp pulling and cramping. I tested yesterday to be sure I wasn't pregnant and of course got a BFN. Thanks for reading and the advice!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo