Community post

Discussion

new to the site. Introduction and buddy finder :)

This is new to me so I don't know what all to expect but I was told TTC blogs are really good support to get through this.
A little about myself. I am a mother to a fantastic little girl. She is about to be 2, and I am 24 getting close to finishing nursing school. My fiancee and I decided earlier today we wanted to try for another child :) its good timing to get pregnant within the next few more the because I will be graduated and the age gap will be perfect. Problem is, I have pcos and I got really lucky with my daughter. My hormones are semi out of whack but its not impossible to conceive just tricky. I'm not starting TTC yet but within the next month or so. In that time I'm "detoxing" from birth control and losing a few pounds.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Good luck! I know the whole PCOS thing firsthand and got lucky with my DS. He's 18 months now so DH and I decided the timing was good too. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo