Community post

Discussion

17 DPO

So here I am, 17 DPO and AF is 4 days late. 3 BFN tests. AF has never been late, except for Dec 2004 when she never came at all for no reason (no stress, no illness, still a virgin...)

Yesterday I ate breakfast and immediately felt incredibly sick. Today I ate toast only, and again feel like I want to just vomit. Wednesday I had the shakes like nobody's business and attributed it to the coffee I had or low blood sugar.....

Add in sore throat from Monday, bbs have been tender and sore since about the 29th (typical) but today they are just very sensitive. Frequent urination and horrific gas (hubby has chosen the nickname Princess Stinky, he's wonderful isn't he?)

I'm just an emotional wreck at the moment... not knowing if I am or not with all of this....

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

hey dear
evn i m 17dpo...not late ..AF due on 15th... m having very sensitive nipples(1st time in my life) n having bad leg aches n back aches...i cry like hell on tiniest things..n having occasional cramps in lower abdomen.
dunno wat this means...i tested 13dpo it was BFN...TOO SCARED to test again..my doc has askd me to wait fr 1 week..very frustrating ..

12 years ago

Sunshine bear....I am also 17 dpo (3 days late)??
Cramps like af for the last few days, sore nips and sides of bb's, no spotting, cm watery/creamy, nauseous after i eat, had a dream last night that i got a bfp and ultra sound showed triplets ...add also dont sleep well at night......
temp went down a couple days ago then back up slightly.....
PLEASE look at chart and see what you think

I don't want to see another so going to hold off testing...

to you

12 years ago

RJandD:
Oh wow...a dream about triplets... yikes. That alone would terrify me out of trying. Good luck!

Pallavi:
Good luck to you... I'm going to do my best and wait and see what happens. Hubby is making a dr appointment for himself on Monday, and he is going to see about making me an appointment just so I can talk to someone.

I guess the thing that gets me most is that I don't have anyone to physically talk to because I am not allowed to tell anyone we are trying. I really want to talk to my mom about all of this, but I was forbidden to tell her because she would put all sorts of pressure on us every month..... and go around telling everyone because she can't keep a secret.

12 years ago • Post starter

And I just did another... and it was a digital and a BFN...

I ripped the h*** out of that sucker and on the little stick there were 2 lines. The first was very faint, and the second was what I am assuming is a typical dark one.

I have officially lost my mind.

Sunshine I am also 17 DPO I usually have a 35 day cycle and tomorrow is day 35 I have had the sore boobs, leg cramps, lower ab cramp (i never have this before af), I stay so stinking tired and I don't want to really do anything past 4:00. I am testing on Sunday. Hopefully we will get our BFP soon!

12 years ago

It's a no. I'm super heartbroken for the very first time during TTC. I really thought I was and when I saw AF when I got up to use the bathroom after midnight and then seeing it so much heavier this morning (both not on the pad, when I wiped).

Oh well... I guess I just have to keep trying....

:-/

sooo sorry sunshinebear- to you for your next cycle...hopefully the stays away for 9 months this time

amanda and pallavi- tested yet?? any news??

afm- still 5 days late no signs of af...still cramping off and on...sore nips and sides of bb's....temp went up from 97.8 to 97.9 this morning?!?
Cant take hpt because I live to far from any place that sells any...but going for dh eye appointment tomorrow in the city so will pick up hpt then

12 years ago

sunshine bear....m sad to hear that...i want every1 of us to be pg asap....RJandJD....m 19dpo..AF 1 DAY LATE..tested 18dpo i'e yesterday..it came out having watery cm since yesterday...my legs hurt like hell..i dunno whats in store...but i feel out this month..
sunshinebear...dont be sad honey..i know hw u feel...

12 years ago

its negative ... has arrived ..all the best too all of u

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo