Community post

Discussion

Positive or negative??? Thoughts?

First time posting here. I already uploaded my HPT picture to be voted on. I swear I see a line. I asked my brother last night and asked if he saw a line, and he said yes. DF, however, cannot see it. I took the picture before the ten minute mark. How is it some can see it yet some cant?? I look at it and I can't imagine how some people can't see it, but then again I think "What if I'm seeing things??" I'm going to save up for a copay to see my OBGYN ($50...ouch) and find out that way, but until then...help!!!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I honestly don't see a line, but I understand your frustration. Typically, how long are your cycles if you don't mind me asking. When was your last cycle?

User Image

7 years ago

I actually, took a few more glances at your HPT and if you look at it in "lighten" mode, you're barely able to make out a line. I say retest in a few days with first morning urine. GL and FX for you.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo