Community post

Discussion

Reasons HCG wouldnt build up? Super Super late BFP?

I felt O pains like 2 days after we did it but my nurse friend says even though I felt the pain then I could have actually released to egg up to like 2 days later or something...so I would still be 20+ something DPO.....Im on the nuvaring...BUT...last month I had a lot of issues that I have never had before with spotting..O pains on the 16th when I dont usually have O pains with the ring in...the new Ring I put in at the beginning of Nov didnt stop my AF like it usually does...so I was thinking it might have been a dud or something because any other time if AF starts or I start spotting (for past 16 months since boys born been on the ring) I put a new one in and it stops within 24 hours...Nov it didnt stop it..then when I took my ring out at end of Nov...it took forever for any flow to start and then it wasnt anything like normal AF and put a new ring back in and that time it did stop it within like 24 hours...so...who the hell knows whats going on lol..I just know Ive never had most of these symptoms unless I have been preggie...but like most have said I should have obvious lines unless its some weird crazy thing going on lol.....

I bought more Veriquiks just a while ago....Im going to stop peeing and stop drinking at 3pm...and hold and not drink until 9pm..just like I did last night..and do another then....if there is ANY line I am going in to OB tomm or bloods to find out what the hell is going on lol...

Stuff

Boobs def feel different..not sore but..idk how to describe but nipples def seem more sensitive

Heartburn no matter what I eat

Drinking TONS! (pee has looked like water anytime Ive tested before last night)

Peeing TONS! (ok so obviously this goes along with the drinking but most of the time its like hardly anything when I do go..not as much as it feels like it should be compared to the urge to go if that makes sense)

Hair is greasy as all get out even shortly after washing

Skin is acting up..bumps...pimples...just annoying

Other skin..dry...like back of arms...Ive even been using lotion which I NEVER do because I hate it

The other day my nipples got so hard that they literally burned..it felt like someone was taking sandpaper to them or something...only time Ive had this happen was when I was preggie with LO...rest of my body wasnt cold or anything but they were and it hurt soo bad...

Last night at friends house my face flushed so bad..it looked like I was really embarrased lol..and felt like it too but of course I wasnt...stayed that way for hours... then just randomly went away..wasnt hot either...everything else felt normal

Cervix has been high and closed and not hard but not soft for like 2 weeks now...

Didnt feel any O pains this month

Sense of smell is always good but lately seems even better

I feel like I smell....even after a bath..and deo..its like underarms and down there start to get icky WAYYY faster...just normal BO nothing weird but still just seems to happen a lot faster just like my hair getting greasy after washing it...

Super emotional...anything has been making me cry..hubby said something nice..I cried...hubby picked on me..I cried...song on radio..I cried...lol..ridiculous lol

Tired but I kinda ignore it because of the twins and stuff and I just feel tired always since having them haha lol

My nails are freaking awesome..they have not looked this good since I cant even remember when...but they look like when I was preggie with my LO because I remember noticing then how amazing the hormones were making them

So just wondering..those women that never gets positive tests but then are DEF preggie...why dont they get positive tests? Why would that one test be an obvious pink thick line even though its faint...right as the pee goes across it..so not even enough time to be an evap..taken within the 3 mins of the test being done.....but all others are negative.... im just so annoyed and confused...taking a test sposta make you feel better and get yes or no and its just caused more problems lol...

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I just got my bfp yesterday...the 16th of december...my period was due the 8th of december...and I tested every day and all were bfn!!! I confirmed the positive with a digi and it said 1-2 weeks...I did feel ovulating pain on the 29th of november which would be late . ..but it must have been even after that since it just turned up positive...boobs started hurting a few days prior to bfp and a little nausea...stuffy nose...no bleeding or spotting...high cervix...sensitivity to smells and taste... light pulling/cramping when sneezing or coughing...and headaches...I hope this helps...I was so frustrated not knowing what was going on and wanted a answer either way! !!

9 years ago

thanks Penakga!! I did another test....Answer this time today with third tinkle of the day lol..and swear there is a line on this one too!! I posted it in the test section... so annoying to get different answers on different tests...Im going in tomorrow for betas and progesterone to find out once and for all because Im just so annoyed with these HPTs this time around....will update!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo