Community post

Discussion

best opk with pcos

This cycle I have started using opks again since my new obgyn suggested even though I have Pcos. I have been using a dip strip and a digital using the same fmu and get different results. The digital keeps giving a straight up no while I have seen the dip sticks get darker each day and think I got a positive yesterday (cd 16).

Which is best to use with Pcos that gives accurate results?? My obgyn wants to see when I am ovulating, if I'm ovulating, before we start clomid next cycle. Honestly it would be nice to conceive this cycle and not need the clomid.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Go cheap. Sounds bad but it works for me. Dollar store sells them and I think being able to see your progression is a good way to get an idea of when in your cycle you ovulate. If you want to, wait till you get close to a positive on the dollar OPKs and then get a digital. No point in wasting so much money on all digitals for negative results. Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo