Community post

Discussion

TTC #2

Just a little history on myself. Our first child is 5 years old. We have been TTC for 15 months my cycles are very irregular 36-59 days with no pattern. Last month I did get pregnant but had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Today is cycle day 32 I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative.

My doctor thought they would go back to normal range. But they haven't. It is extremely disappointing, the doctors won't even see me for 3 months. We have decided we don't want to TTC anymore, My cycles are still irregular and the only pregnancy I achieved ended in a miscarriage.

I understand other women try for many years. But for myself 15 months is long enough, I just have to accept it will never happen. Wishing you lots of baby dust, take care

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, I'm 37 yrs old, I got pregnant last year and lost the baby at 7months this January, it was really hard... After a ton of exams and stuff we hot the go ahead to ttc in June... Got a faint positive in July... Turned out to be a chemical... Since then nothing...
It's driving me crazy... Every month I wait and hope for some good news...
The trick is not to worry or be anxious... But during the tww I can't help it and symptom spot...
Don't lose hope... Baby dust to all

7 years ago

I am extremely sorry for your losses, thank you very much for replying, I am sending you lots of prayers and baby dust. God willing you will hold a precious baby in your arms. Take care

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo