Community post

Discussion

3 days late and BFN!!

So my period is 3 days late which is very odd, so I tested one day after my period was due and got a BFN. I'm not having any real pregnancy symptoms, I'm actually have zero symptoms which is strange since I always have really sore breasts before my period. They were very sore for about 2 days and now they feel fine except for some heaviness. I also have a terrible cold, and I never get sick! Every other pregnancy I've tested early and got a positive, so I'm confused. Any advice?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I would wait a few days, and if you don't get your period test again. You might be pregnant, despite the lack of symptoms and the negative pregnancy test. I never turn pregnancy tests positive on time. It's always a couple weeks later for me.

Sometimes, a cold can throw your cycle off. Or it could be a pregnancy symptom.

It's so frustrating, but I would just wait and take one in a few days. Give some time for your HcG levels to increase, or for your period to come.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo