Community post

Discussion

Ovulation After Blighted Ovum?

Just curious when any of you have ovulated after a blighted ovum? I miscarried last week (no d&c, all natural and an early mc so not too heavy or painful like previously). My doctor said there is no medical reason to wait to ttc again right away (after bleeding stops of course) but I have no clue how to start counting again. Any success stories out there??

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I fell pregnant right after a natural miscarriage (we lost that pregnancy too - but nothing to do with trying again right away - we had a heartbeat).

I just looked for my natural ovulation clues (ewc, sore boobs) and started doing ovulations test strips as I thought I was getting close. Once I ovulated I counted back about 16 days to get my guess start date for calculations.

My doctor also had no objections to us trying right away after a loss (other that the fact it made it difficult for him to calculate dates)

Sorry for your loss - I wish you much success and a little bundle for 2015.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo